We have all been in this situation where we don’t get the perfect clean teeth even after following the regular healthy oral habits. It is really frustrating even after brushing regularly, we get to see tricky spots between our teeth and along our gum line.
Today we are going to talk about the TROMATZ Microcurrent Toothbrush, that not only reaches those hard-to-reach areas but also uses a special technology called microcurrent to effectively clean your teeth.
What is a TROMATZ Microcurrent Toothbrush?
The TROMATZ Microcurrent Toothbrush is a special toothbrush that uses tiny electric signals to deep clean your teeth. Which is especially good in removing the biofilm, a layer of bacteria that gets formed on the teeth.
It is gentle on teeth and it does not cause any discomfort or irritation when using it. Plus, it lasts for a long time, is waterproof and also comes with LED lights.
What are its feature and function
This Microcurrent Toothbrush comes with several key features. They are :
- Microcurrent Technology : The cleaning tool uses a synergy of direct current (DC) and alternating current (AC) which generate 100μA electric signals at a rate of one hundred million times per second (10 MHz). The microcurrent generated is effective in removing the biofilms from the teeth and it is not harmful to the human body.
- Gentle brushing experience : This teeth cleaning device gives a gentle brushing experience without any vibration, noise, or irritation, making it suitable for everyone.
- Long lasting battery : The toothbrush comes with a rechargeable battery, which can be charged using the type C cable and with a single charge it can last for about three weeks.
- Compact and waterproof : The design looks compact and it fits perfectly in hands. Also, it has a IPX8 water resistance rating, making it safe to use even after you submerged it in water.
- LED Lamps : The toothbrush comes with the LED lamps, allowing users to easily monitor usage duration and charging status.
How to use it
Using it is also like the other electric brushes that come in the market. Here the step by step guide on how to use this toothbrush :
- Charge your toothbrush: Before first use, charge your toothbrush using the provided Type C charger. It takes about three hours to fully charge, and a single charge can last for up to three weeks.
- Attach brush head: Next, properly attach the brush head to the toothbrush body.
- Apply toothpaste: Apply your regular toothpaste to the bristles of the toothbrush.
- Start brushing: Turn on the toothbrush and start brushing your teeth.
- Monitor usage: The LED lamps allow you to monitor the duration of usage and charging status.
- Rinse and store: After brushing, thoroughly rinse the toothbrush under running water. Since it’s waterproof, you can safely do this.
- Replace the brush head: Finally for optimal results, replace the brush head once every three months.
Is it safe to use?
Yes, the TROMATZ Microcurrent Toothbrush is safe to use. And to ensure the user safety the product has obtained various certifications such as KC, FCC, CE, and PSE, including U.S. FDA registration.
However, if you have specific oral health concerns or conditions it is a good idea to consult with your dentist before using it. Don’t try to do any harmful experiments. Also, always follow the direction and instruction set in the user manual for the safest and most effective results.
How can it help you in improving your Oral Hygiene?
The TROMATZ Microcurrent Toothbrush uses microcurrent technology to provide a deep, thorough cleaning of your teeth and gums, which is going beyond the capabilities of the ordinary toothbrushes.
It generates the microcurrent similar to the natural electric current that is flowing in our body. Here the current is used to remove the biofilms from the tooth surface. Also, it easily reaches the hard to reach areas. As a result, you get to focus more on the process and let you enjoy your cleaning.
Is the TROMATZ Microcurrent Toothbrush safe to use?
Yes, it is safe to use. The microcurrent produced by TROMATZ is similar to that of the human body (100 μA), providing safe and comfortable use without pain or irritation. It also has various safety certifications : KC, FCC, CE, PSE, and U.S. FDA registration.
How long does the battery last?
The device can be charged via a Type C charger, and a single charge can last for up to three weeks.
How often should I replace the brush head?
For optimal results, replace the brush head once every three months.
Is It Gentle on Gums and Teeth?
Unlike electric toothbrushes, which can sometimes be harsh on the gums and teeth, the TROMATZ toothbrush provides a gentle brushing experience. making it suitable for everyone.